Tuesday, November 29, 2011

twenty-nine days of being thankful

Today I am thankful for being able to spend an evening laughing with my sisters!!!! Last night, my middle sister, Amy, had a little Sing-Off Finale gathering...it was just Amy, our little sister, Kara, and me...and lots of yummy (naughty) food! We all love music, especially seriously great harmony that gives us HEAD TO TOE (why did we even bother to shave our legs?)GOOSEBUMPS! Last night did not disappoint, especially when the men of the Sing-Off covered Bruce Springsteen's "Born to Run"!! We munched and talked and enjoyed and when the show was over, we spent another couple of hours talking and munching and laughing some more. I am so thankful that the three of us live within an hour or so of one another. I am thankful that, although we are all very different and we do not always agree on everything, we will always love one another deeply and honestly. We will always be there for one another, no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say about this...