Thursday, November 10, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude, Day 10

Today I am thankful for laundry! Crazy? No! I love the people who wear all those clothes I get to wash, dry, fold, and put away every day. I am thankful that I don't have to wash laundry by hand!! I am thankful I don't have to haul the laundry to a laundromat! I am thankful that my washer and dryer are in my home, a few steps from my family room. When I think "I GET to do this laundry" rather than "I HAVE to do this laundry," my whole perspective changes. And there are very few things more cozy than a pile of warm laundry right out of the dryer.

1 comment:

  1. :) this made me smile. i'm speaking at Hoosick Valley church this coming wednesday and that's one of the examples i am giving for a thankful heart.
    it's amazing how i can turn a complaint into a praise simply by changing my attitude! <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say about this...