Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You're Free!



This happened 2 days in a row, so I thought I better write about it:
My girls were eating lunch at the kitchen table. When they finished, I cleaned their hands and faces and said to them,
"Ok, girls - you're free!" (meaning they were free to get up from the table and go play.)
KBH (age 3) retorted, "No, I'm four!!!!!" (note: when she says the word "three" she pronounces it "free")
Another note - she will no longer let us call her by her name. Instead, she insists we call her "Big Girl."
*sigh*

4 comments:

  1. I remember that. It was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww! how sweet! Jake says "fwee" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The child formerly known as KBH, A.K.A. "Big Girl" LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say about this...