Saturday, March 6, 2010

Quickie...Pandora

This post is sure to show my age, closer to 40 than to 30 now, but I have to say it: I just discovered Pandora internet radio (actually my hubby had it playing and I took notice!) How many times have I been in the car, listening to the radio, a song comes on, I like it, but the DJ doesn't tell me the song or the artist information? I try to remember the song so I can google it later, but usually by the time I get to the computer, the song is long gone out of my head. Sometimes I can remember a snippet of the lyrics, which I google, sometimes with success, sometimes not. With Pandora playing, I can see the song title, album and artist (as well as the previous songs.) I know there is a lot more to Pandora than just this, but as a newbie, I am loving the Toby Mac "station"" my hubby has playing right now! (And who knew I liked Superchick so much?!)

1 comment:

  1. Superchick ROCKS!!!! I didn't know about Pandora either...going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say about this...