1) Don't do the :08 minute abs DVD 2 days before a race.
2) Don't leave strollers/extra booster seats in the garage. If you do, make sure you move them before anyone uses a saw...the sawdust is very messy.
3) Don't tell anyone you're going to clean your fridge and your "scary closet" and then not do it. You feel lame later.
4) Don't buy chips and dip if you're trying to lose weight.
5) Don't buy hot fudge either.
6) Don't leave 5 giant beach towels hanging outside if rain is in the forecast.
7) Don't go to bed at night without listening to the weather forecast.
8) Don't make Ambrosia Salad (especially a double batch) with coconut if your children don't like coconut.