Friday, April 10, 2009

Mamma Mia! Memories

Last night, I finally got the chance to watch the movie, "Mamma Mia!" (filled with ABBA classics.) I LOVED it!! Although some of the singing was pretty bad, the music took me back to my childhood days...
my sister and I would stand on our toy box (which we called out stage) and we would "perform" to Chiquitita and Take Chance on Me (Dad got us the 45)...we used hairbrushes and an old mallet as our microphones and we sung our little hearts out!!
Last night, I sang along with the movie and later fell asleep with those happy little tunes playing in my mind. My new favorite movie genre is Romantic Comedy Musicals...nothing better than love, humor and music, especially with a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say about this...