I've been pondering and mulling over that "list" for over a week now and I've finally come up with my "resolutions" or "goals" or for me, more of a "To Do in 2012" list:
1) Yell less. **
2) Live the adage "if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all." **
3) Get back to my weight watchers lifetime goal weight. AND MAINTAIN IT. ALL YEAR LONG. Actually, maintain it FOREVER!
4) Finish the TurboFire program.
5) When TurboFire is done, start another exercise plan and stick with it faithfully.
6) Continue trying to get out and run 3 miles, 3 times a week.
7) Stick with the Women's Study on James (and complete level 4.)
8) Drink 8 glasses of water a day, minimum.
9) Blog at least weekly.
10) Be aware of the quality moments with my family...and cherish them!
11) Meet friends for coffee more often.
12) Continue fun dates with my husband.
13) Model and foster the fruit of the Spirit in my children. **
14) Continue to play the piano and sing often. Perhaps rejoin the Worship Team?!
15) Learn to sew better...and sew projects, starting with making us fabric napkins to use at dinner each night.
16) Be braver trying new crafts...make the Jenna DeAngeles Antique Paper Wreath by Christmas, and make another yarn-wrapped wreath before Easter.
** these are the items that will be more difficult for me!
So what do you think? Can I do it?!
What are your plans?